Pages

Subscribe Twitter

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stray Don't Sleep

He is not Zara or Maia , He is a stray dog that found by my dad . He saw him quite pity and took him back because he is tremendously skinny . We took him back and feed him with nutritious dog food . Even though he looks like stray dog , but still look like Labrador . Hahahah a little bit perhaps ? We name him Brownie . He only stays for 1 week and gave to my dad's friend . My lovely neighbor even bought him 2 dog canned food for him . How lovely :]

They are actually communicating . Hehe !


Good looking-nyee ~



Peek-A-Boo 



This is another stray puppy adopted by my mom . 
He suffered from walking disabilities due to a car accident . Poor thing :(
He was sent away to my dad's friend too . Don't worry , its a lovely family 




Besides , my mom also help another stray dog to assist in giving birth . She even cooked special soup for the pregnant dog. Its heart breaking to hear the dog cried when she is delivering the puppies . 
Some pictures of the puppies , aren't they cute ??


So FAT ! Thanks to my mom nutritious soup !








Don't you worry , all of''em had sent to other lovely family

 :)




Do show some love to stray dogs , no matter what kind of breed they are . Don't be discriminate that they are dirty or what . Even though they are , but spending a few ringgits would change their life . Don't let the stray dogs starve to death

I would really wanted to go SPCA and be a volunteer at the animal shelter. Anyone wanna join me ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment